The Middle East
- PR Newswire’s distribution reaches 3,300+ journalists in Middle East & Africa and have a coverage of 2,200+ media outlets and 190+ websites.
- The distribution of news releases is via Middle East News Agency (MENA) and also through direct distribution to key media outlets as a result of the close relationship established by the local media relations department with the media. The department communicates with local news agencies in both Arabic and English to ensure the highest level of effectiveness and amplification of your corporate messaging destined for the Middle East.
- Another key distribution point includes Emirates Newswire -- the leading source of latest news and press releases from the UAE and the Middle East region.
A small sampling of the news outlets that PR Newswire reaches directly in Africa includes:
- Newstime Africa -- a news magazine reaching the full breadth and width of Africa
- StarAfrica -- a bilingual website covering all of Africa
- The Christian Times -- a South Sudanese fortnightly newspaper with a print circulation of more than 6,000 reaching more than 250,000 potential readers due to the high number of individuals who read each copy. Besides being widely read across South Sudan, including Jonglei, and the upper, middle, eastern and western Nile regions, the newspaper is widely followed by readers outside the country in Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, Egypt and Ethiopia as well as by the African diaspora in North America and Australia.
Visibility Report – a report providing a list of the online media that published the news release as well as the traffic statistics is provided two hours, one day, five days and 30 days after distribution