Hong Kong Distribution
PR Newswire covers 1,900+ journalists in Hong Kong and Macau, who are from:
- 900+ media outlets, including 120+ business media, 130+ finance and investment media and 150+ travel & tourism media.
- 250+ websites including the major web portals, regional news portals and financial websites, such as Yahoo! Finance, MorningStar Asia Hong Kong, etnet, Asia Pacific Daily, Finet, SCMP’s Education Post and etc.
Major online financial information services, like Reuters, Dow Jones and Bloomberg
PR Newswire covers 1,600+ journalists in Taiwan, who are from:
- 1000+ media outlets which include 100+ business media, 150+ finance and investment media and 170+ travel & tourism media
- 230+ websites, including major web portals, regional news portals and financial websites, such as Hi-Net, Yahoo Finance Taiwan, Sina Taiwan, Yam, MorningStar Asia Taiwan, TraNews and etc.
News releases distributed by PR Newswire are published directly at prominent websites in Hong Kong and Taiwan
Industry categories available in Hong Kong and Taiwan
ReleaseWatch™ Report: to be provided within 48 hours
- Robust report presentation with clearer structure
Available in five different formats, including email, online, MS Word (with screenshots), Excel and PDF (with screenshots).
- Supports a multilingual interface
Offers platform interface in different languages, including simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, English, Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesian.
- Media distribution statistics and communications trend analysis
Contains information from the press release, distribution circuits, total pickup, potential audience reach and other data, as well as statistical analysis based on media type, language, location of distribution, time of posting or republication, and trends.
- Distribution results can be filtered by location, media type and industry
Provides more detailed statistical results of the press release distribution, such as name and logo of media outlet, distribution language, distribution location, media type, industry, potential audience reach of the media, hyperlinks and screenshots.
- Real-time views count of press release and image
Customers will be able to quantify the amount of attention generated by their press releases and images, as well as from search engines, mobile apps and other web crawlers.
- Real-time search results (only for distribution to mainland China)
Search engine results from Baidu, Sougou and 360 will be included in the report for distribution to mainland China.