SINGAPORE, April 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Seamless is the key meeting place for the brave new world of commerce. It is a new event built on 20 years of experience -- a seamless continuity from Asia's largest and longest running conference focused on cards and payments, to a dynamic summit and large scale exhibition bringing together the converging worlds of e-commerce, retail and payments.
Change is coming. Businesses need to know the importance of transformation in order to progress and retain their competitive edge. Seamless will showcase the new frontiers of payments, e-commerce and retail, giving insights to attendees as to how to leverage the latest innovative and disruptive technology solutions within the exhibition, while keeping pace with the latest strategies and trends in the conference sessions.
Here are some of the key highlights of the expo:
- The 2nd edition of E-Commerce University and the inaugural partnership with Singapore Institute of Retail Studies (SIRS) to host Singapore very first Alibaba TaoBao University. It will bring together best practices from the world class Alibaba digital commerce platform led by key trainers from TaoBao University Training College (Hangzhou) and Alimama.com (Alibaba group, digital marketing arm).
- The Accelerator Zone hosted by e27 will gather 40 new fintech, e-commerce and retail technology start-ups to showcase their disruptive innovation from blockchain technologies, mobile payments, P2P lending and various retail technology and e-commerce solutions.
- The SME Workshops hosted by Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (ASME) and Singapore Productivity Centre (a SPRING productivity centre) are on both days.
- 4 themed on-floor seminar theatres -- over 70 on-floor seminar sessions on payments, e-commerce and retail will provide attendees with a wealth of information from assessing specific technologies to analysing the very latest industry trends.
- Exciting new technologies launches and showcases:
- Rambus (previous known as Bell ID) will set foot in Asia for the very first time as Rambus, showcasing their latest solution, Universal Payments Platform, a software platform for retailers to digitize payment, loyalty, gift cards as well as coupons and receipts. It allows a retailer to launch a Retailer Pay app and check out in the store using an app.
- First Data will be launching the new 'Connected Commerce' -- commerce that is integrated, personalized, secure, open, and smart.
- Zwipe will be showcasing the world's first and leading dual interface fingerprint enabled payment card.
- Cognitec's face recognition technology FaceVACS-VideoScan recognizes people's faces in live video streams and video footage, compares them to image databases and instantly finds known individuals. Anonymous facial analysis computes statistical data to count individuals, determine age and gender distribution, track people movement in space and time, and detect crowds.
- Think&Go NFC will exhibit the World's First Connected Screen, interacting with smart devices in just one tap to deliver personalised services, interactive advertising, up to on-screen payment in less than 1 second.
- The Amdocs MFS digital store experience- experience live demo of the Amdocs Mobile Wallet, technology roadmap and vision. Amdocs will share some of the latest innovations and new services that are added to their Digital Payments and Commerce solution.
- HID Mobile Access®, a breakthrough technology that meets the growing demands of a smarter, mobile-first world, while instilling confidence that identity data is secure and privacy is protected.
This event is sponsored by VocaLink, Amdocs, BPC Banking Technologies, Discover Global Network, Transnational Group, Braintree_PayPal, DNV.GL, Equinix, First Data, Grab, HID, Rambus, UPS, NXP Semiconductors, Commgate, Comprion, HPS, as well as being supported by over 140 international exhibitors.
View the full list of sponsors & exhibitors here
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Seamless Asia 2017
Date: 19-20 April 2017
Exhibition opening hours:
19 April 2017, Wednesday: 10.00am -- 6.00pm
20 April 2017, Thursday : 10.00am -- 5.00pm
Venue: Singapore Suntec Convention Centre, Level 4 Hall 401-405 & Level 3 MR 332-336
Press registration for the conference is compulsory and advance scheduling for speaker/ sponsor interviews is recommended. Final issuance of press passes is subject to Terrapinn's discretion. For your press pass, please contact the following:
Terrapinn events inspire and transform business. We've been sparking ideas, innovations and relationships that transform business for over 30 years. Using our global footprint, we bring innovators, disrupters and change agents together. Discussing and demonstrating the technology, strategies and personalities that are changing the way the world does business.