Industry-leading news distribution network – improve your media exposure
PR Newswire delivers comprehensive text +photo and multimedia distribution solutions. In mainland China, more than 20,000 registered journalists and editors from over 10,000 media outlets receive corporate news covering 36 industries from PR Newswire. These are, in large part, media professionals who view the news from PR Newswireas their primary news source.
- 2,500+ print media outlets (including newspapers, magazines, business and trade publications);
- 7,000+ general and industry-specific portals;
- 300+financial media outlets and financial terminals including Bloomberg, Xueqiu, Dow Jones andWind, among others;
- 140+ radio broadcasters, TV stations and news agencies;
- 80+ mainland China offices of Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and foreign-basednews media organizations;
- 50+ social media outlets including mobile news apps, microblogs (Sino Weibo and Tencent Weibo)and WeChat, with, in total, nearly 30 million mobile subscribers and microblog followers. These include 10,000+ verified microblog accounts, the vast majority of which are journalists, editors and media professionals.
Industries and categories:
- General News
- Computer Software
- Computer Hardware
- Consumer Electronics
- Trade Show/Conference
- Online Gaming
- Real Estate
- Human Resources
- Government News/Non-profit
SEO for long-taildistribution – improve your visibility on search engines
PR Newswire helps to amplify the message across all distribution networks by optimizingreleases for search engine visibility at each step of the distribution process. According to a follow-up survey undertakenby PR Newswire, news releases continue to be found and actively read for up to four months after distribution.
Reach 3.3 Million+ Social Media Users – Improve Your Visibility on Social Media Portals
- More than 50 mobile news apps and mobile portals, including Tencent, Sohu, Sina, Netease, Zaker, Ifeng.com, Baidu News, Xianguo.Com, Toutiao.Com, with more than 2.3 million direct subscribers
- China’s main social medial portals, including WeChat, Sina Weibo and Tencent Weibo, with more than 800,000 premier subscribers and followers, the majority of which are journalists, editors and media professionals.
- iPhone and Android mobile apps, with 10,000+users who are journalists.
- *PR Newswire has 16 influential microblog and WeChataccounts providing industry news.Each account isdedicated to onesector including finance andthe economy, science andtechnology, consumergoods and retail, tourism and hotels, automotive, and education. One out ofevery 25 microblog users is a verified account, and, of those, thevast majority of them are journalists, editors andmanaging editorsfrom China’s leading media organizations as well asindustry thought leaders.