|Subscribe Our Newsletters|
The ASEAN's Leading Trade Show for Automotive Industry is returning in March 2017 in Jakarta (Over 1,100 exhibiting companies and 35,000 trade visitors to involve)
The 9th edition of INAPA 2017 is returning for the 9th edition which will be held on 29 March - 1 April 2017 at Jakarta International Expo (JIExpo) Kemayoran Jakarta, Indonesia. The show is forecasted to attract more than 1,200 exhibiting companies and 35,000 trade visitors. INAPA is the renowned show for the ASEAN's Automobile Manufacturers (OEM buyers), Auto Components Manufacturers, Auto Suppliers, Wholesaler, Distributors, Importers, Exporters, Government and other related in automotive business to gather for discussing the business and finding the latest information. Furthermore, it is now widely recognized as one of the ASEAN’s most comprehensive platforms to observe product trends, as well as new technologies and ideas in the automotive industry across the world and in particularly in Asia. The exhibition is the ideal platform to explore the business and to connect with key industry players.
Highlights of INAPA 2017:
- Over 1,100 companies from more than 25 countries
- Main Zones:
1. Parts & Systems Zone: Bike, Car, Commercial Vehicle and Heavy Equipment
2. Tyre & Auto Rubber Zone
3. Auto Tool + Hardware and Fastener Zone
4. Automotive Manufacturing (Die & Molding, Welding, Coating and Auto Electronics)
5. Bus, Truck and GPS Tracking Systems
- Exclusive seminar by the Association and Technical seminar / Presentation by Exhibitors
- Total Size Area: 50.000 sqm, the show will be expanded up to 35% of bigger scale.
PT. GEM Indonesia (Global Expo Management)
Telp : +62-21-5435 8118
E-mail : email@example.com