- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Share Your Brand’s Message with the World
Let PR Newswire help you navigate through global language barriers and cultural differences with ease and reach influencers around the world.
Distribute your content globally to maximize your communications strategy and increase brand awareness.
When you need to focus on a specific country or region, leverage our local expertise and relationships to reach your target audience.
Make it easy for your readers to connect with you by sharing messages in their preferred language with professional translation services.
Stay up-to-date on your content distribution performance with global engagement metrics.
Leverage Asia Pacific's strongest content distribution network to effectively disseminate corporate news in your target markets and build strong brand presence. With reach in more than 25 markets across the region, we work with more than 35,000 media organizations and close to 110,000 journalists and editors to ensure the broadest coverage of local media.
- 35K+ Media Outlets
- 100K+ Journalists and Influencers
- 9 Languages
- In addition to PR Newswire's proprietary distribution network, we have exclusive partnerships with national news agencies such as Japan Kyodo News, Korea Yonhap News Agency, and Australian Associated Press.
PR Newswire owns the industry’s largest distribution network in the United States and Canada, reaching 16,000 media points and 164,000 journalists and editors. Some of PR Newswire’s media partners include Bloomberg, CNBC, The New York Times, Yahoo! Finance, and ABC News.
Energy, environment protection and technology are just a few of the industries that intimately connect every country in Europe. PR Newswire provides the most comprehensive distribution circuits and the most diversified distribution portfolio, assuring that your message reaches key audiences in each European market.
- 10K+ Media Outlets
- 7K+ Journalists and Influencers
- 40+ Countries in Europe, 11 Languages
- Distribute through PR Newswire’s proprietary network and respective local national news agency including Press Association in the UK, News Aktuell in Germany, and Algemeen Nederlands Persbureau in the Netherlands.
Middle East & Africa
PR Newswire has extensive publishing resources in the Middle East and Africa with a network covering close to 5,000 media outlets. We also have a well-established cooperation with local and national news agencies in the two regions.
- 5K Media Outlets
- Distribute through PR Newswire’s proprietary network and respective local national news agency including Emiratesnewswire, Newstime Africa, StarAfrica, and The Christian Times
PR Newswire offers a wide range of distribution channels in Latin America, sending content to 15,000 media organizations and 43,000 journalists and editors in the region to ensure the widest coverage of the local media.
- 15K Media Outlets
- 43K+ Journalists and Influencers
- Covers 20 countries including Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, and Peru.
- Distribute through PR Newswire’s proprietary network and respective local national news agency including Notimex in Mexico, Agencia Estado in Brazil, and DYN in Argentina.
We are delighted to have PR Newswire as a distribution partner to amplify our reach globally with our first international communication campaign. PR Newswire’s Multimedia News Release helps us to deliver our messages in a more interactive and effective way. Download >
It was the first time the head office in South Korea sent out a multimedia release. It was a good try as we could engage our target audiences with visuals including videos, as well as localise the release in multiple languages to boost engagement and media pickups. We would like to thank PR Newswire Korea for making our first multimedia release a success. Download >
We wanted to use a different communication approach and decided to work with PR Newswire even though we were unsure what to expect at the beginning. Fortunately, PR Newswire was able to work seamlessly with us and facilitate our requests by providing professional inputs and suggestions. It is very satisfying to see our news release can be shared globally in just a click away. Download >
By leveraging PR Newswire’s extensive and credible media network, our story was published verbatim in hundreds of media outlets across Asia. PR Newswire was able to bring our company great benefits on a global scale! Download >
PR Newswire's services complemented our efforts to reach out to the relevant media with its wide range of on-boarded media outlets. Without this service, some media outlets might not have been accessible to us. Download >